Live audio run coaching to energise & elevate
"It's been something different & new - a great motivator.
Thanks to Chrissie & Zoom Running,
Hitting top speeds"
Zoom Running - what is it & is it for you?
Zoom Runs are live audio coached runs created by leading professional running coach Chrissie Stephenson.
- audio only - so you can see where you're running!
- live - everyone is part of the same shared experience
- 40 mins - to fit into the most hectic schedules
- location independent - all you need is your trainers on & the Zoom App' downloaded on your phone
- professionally coached throughout - to ensure you optimise your time training.
They're fun and engaging, great for motivation, and you get access to top level coaching without the pressure of keeping up with others.
You run your pace, your location, connected with runners around the world.
“So good Chrissie - it was like you were running with me”
Jade Bedford, Richmond Runfest Director
Motivation, Results and Community
Zoom Runs are in a different league to anything else in the market.
They're so good they've been featured on Talk Radio & Times Radio
attracted phenomenal guest runners including the World Record Breaking runner Carla Molinaro, inspiring guests such as Jordan Wylie and Paul Walmsley
Countless runners cite the Zoom Runs for not only transforming their running, breaking lifelong PBs, but also for motivating positive mindset change.
To try a Zoom Run:
- click "Book a Zoom Run Trail Here"
- choose which time suits you to join
- you'll receive a link to join the run live
- download Zoom app on your phone - pop your trainers on - headphones in - off we go!
You'll be prompted, coached and inspired throughout the run.
All runs start with a steady warm up and finish with effective stretches.
Why join us?
There are many reasons why you might want to join us–
Perhaps you want help with motivation and want to feel inspired?
Perhaps you want to progress to a longer distance, to run faster or more comfortably?
...or like so many, to completely obliterate your life time PB?!
There is something in this for everyone.
When are the Zoom Runs?
Mon 7:45-8:25am: Steady chatty run
Interaction & Inspiration, Motivation & Training Tips to start your week right.
Our guests are interesting, fun and inspiring - from world champion runners to those engineering environmental change.
Monday mornings will soon become a highlight of your week.
Wed 6-6:40pm: Intervals
The intervals are all coached on effort level - to ensure that regardless of your speed you're optimising your training.
The results are mind blowing! So many runners have completely smashed life-time PB's by joining.
Thu 09:30-10:10am: Build
We start steadily and gradually build speed or running technique throughout.
What do I need?
* Zoom App' downloaded on your phone
* Ready to start promptly
How far do we run?
* This very much depends on your speed
* The runs are 40min long, including warm up & cool down.
What level of runner is this for?
* Most runners are recreational runners looking for fun and motivation
* We have runners logging in who struggle to get to 5k on their own, to those who've broken 2hr20 marathons!
How do I join?
* You can come and try, to see what it's like by booking here
* Your spot is valid for the next week. If you can't make it, I will try to re-book you, but can't guarantee it.
* If you enjoy the taster, you can join us with the option of one or unlimited runs each week, as well as getting access to the community and coaching support.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Look to and at Chrissie, to be coached inspired and motivated. She's a good'un
I'd been hopeful my first marathon 4hr30,
with Chrissie, I not only smashed my half PB to 1:48, but run a 3:57 marathon!
Very pleased with that time!
Thank you Chrissie, your coaching was a key part of getting there
Can’t thank Chrissie enough for her realistic and sensible approach to coaching, and for everything she’s helped me to achieve
Smashed my half PB! 1hr 24
Consistency in my training, finally fueling races right, training right!
more PBs to come!
PB at half to 1hr 48
Marathon target: 4hr 30
Marathon achieved: 3hr 57
@49yrs old, & only in first year of running
I can't thank Chrissie enough,
Not only am I running again, but I'm achieving things I never thought possible for me.
Her support when I've been unsure has been invaluable
sub 2hr half marathon
multiple half PBs
first marathon @55yrs old in 4hr32
Chrissie, I hope you're feeling as good as you make us feel
finally feeling like a proper runner!
friends and family keep commenting about how much happier I am - it may not sound like alot, but for me it's made such a difference
If you're thinking of joining,
Get fit in body and mind.
I've gained confidence and positivity. It's the improvement not only in my fitness but my mindset
All of this, down to this inspirational woman!